Online payments processed by PayPal; all major credit cards accepted. If you do not wish to use or create a PayPal account, please call us at (802) 985-8156 x200. We can process your donation directly over the phone. (Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Population Media Center, an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) organization, relies on the support of individuals, corporations, foundations and other institutions to fund its communications programs worldwide. By getting behind the work of PMC this holiday season, you will have a hand in:
- Reducing unplanned parenthood and child slavery in Haiti
- Helping to preserve gorilla habitat in Rwanda
- Promoting the education of girls in Burkina Faso
- Raising awareness of gender-based violence in Sierra Leone
- Continuing the effort to end female genital mutilation in Ethiopia
Those are huge goals and each day, each year, we collectively move ahead, changing attitudes and behavior. Our main focus continues to be reproductive health and family planning but we find ourselves branching into other issues that are affected by human presence and behavior. By donating to PMC, you can bring lasting improvements to the lives of thousands of women, children and men in developing nations. Here are a few examples of what your support accomplishes:
- Rwanda: the cost to air one episode nationwide = $225
- Burkina Faso: hosting a listener group session = $700
- DR Congo: formative research and dissemination workshop = $33,000
- Burundi: building our own studio = $34,500
- Nigeria: training workshop for scriptwriting and radio production = $50,000
Thank you for your contribution!
You can make a donation to honor someone or to make a gift in their memory. PMC will send a special card to acknowledge your gift in their name.
If you would like more information or have questions, please contact Paul Ugalde, our Director of Development, at email@example.com.
* * * * *
Donor Bill of Rights
2010/2011 Annual Report
In 2010-2011, PMC had projects in Brazil, Burkina Faso, Caribbean, Ethiopia, Mexico, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Senegal, Sierra Leone, the United States, Vietnam and a worldwide electronic game.
2010/2011 Annual Report (PDF, 5.5 MB)
Soap Operas for Social Change to Prevent HIV/AIDS
This training guide is designed to be used by journalists and media personnel to plan and execute the production and broadcast of Sabido-style entertainment-education serial dramas for HIV/AIDS prevention, especially among women and girls.
Using the Media to Achieve Reproductive Health and Gender Equity
In 2005, as a companion piece to the training guide, PMC developed a manual documenting best practices in the application of the Sabido methodology of behavior change via entertainment-education.
Read more about these guides and download »