- Take Action
- About Us
We watched a teenage girl die last Friday.
Seventeen-year-old Shirin had been brought to the Herat Regional Hospital Burns Unit a few days before we met her. Ninety percent of her body was covered in third-degree burns.
Her mother-in-law said Shirin had burned herself by accident. The girl was preparing a meal in the kitchen but somehow confused cooking gasoline with petrol, she said.
For full article, visit:
October 6, 2020
Current World Population
Net Growth During Your Visit