Allows Users to Create Customized Tables,
Graphs and Maps With the Most Current Data Available from
75 countries and 22 world regions
The Guttmacher Institute announces the launch of its new International Data Center. This new tool allows researchers, advocates, policymakers, journalists and others working on reproductive health issues at the international level to build, download and print custom tables, graphs and maps using the most current information available from a wide range of countries and regions.
The International Data Center includes country and regional level data, which the user can compare and customize to meet his or her needs. The available data include
· safe and unsafe abortion rates;
· intended and unintended pregnancy rates;
· maternal health care provision;
· contraceptive use and unmet need for family planning; and
· reproductive health indicators for adolescents.
It is an easy-to-use tool that allows the user to find, display, download or print information and to:
· create tables, comparing up to 10 measures, for up to 75 countries or 22 world regions;
· map indicators related to adolescents, contraception and pregnancy across countries; and
· generate country profiles of all available indicators.
Click here for a tutorial on how to use the new and improved Guttmacher International Data Center.
Current World Population
Net Growth During Your Visit