SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT – Population Media Center (PMC) knows that strategic and audience-specific communications have tremendous impact. This year, PMC is looking to utilize a newly acquired domain name to help audiences understand solutions to important issues and easily determine which approach to implementing these solutions is of most interest to the visitor. With these goals in mind, PMC is looking to hire a website development vendor.
When selecting a vendor for this project, we will be evaluating candidates on the following criteria:
- Experience building responsive websites
- Experience building sites that allow for use by non-technical staff
- Experience building strong online brand experiences
- Experience creating sites that have strong navigation and user interfaces
- Experience creating sites with varied presentation of content (text, visuals, audio, etc.)
- Experience organizing content in ways that are intuitive to the site visitor
- Experience with user testing and testing cross-browser, cross-platform
- Wholistic approach to creating a web presence (e.g. insight into information architecture, UI, UX, performance, integration, web analytics, form integration, etc.)
- Ability to communicate and convey information to PMC staff throughout the project and during an official training period
Our other considerations will be how well vendors explain their process, approach, and plan. Timeline and cost will also be important considerations.
ABOUT POPULATION MEDIA CENTER (PMC):
Population Media Center is a nonprofit, international nongovernmental organization, which strives to improve the health and well-being of people around the world through the use of entertainment-education strategies, like serialized dramas on radio and television, in which characters evolve into role models for the audience for positive behavior change. Founded in 1998, PMC has over 15 years of field experience using the Sabido methodology of behavior change communications, impacting more than 50 countries around the world. www.populationmedia.org
Current World Population
Net Growth During Your Visit