Fact Sheets & Guides
PMC's projects span many issues and many countries. Here are some quick reference tools.
Please contact us if you would like printed versions of any of these documents or if you are looking for other information.
- Brief Overview of PMC: Powerful Stories and Incredible Impact
- PMC’s Unique Value
- PMC’s Form of Entertainment
- PMC Story Extensions: Brief overview
- Selection of Press about PMC
Issue Fact Sheets
Please note that you can view all of the issues PMC addresses online, these are just a handful of fact sheets for easy printing.
- PMC’s Population Position: It’s a Solution Waiting to Happen
- PMC’s Use of Entertainment to Strengthen Human Rights
- PMC’s Use of Entertainment to Promote Human Health
- PMC’s Use of Entertainment to Inspire Environmental Protection
- PMC’s Use of Entertainment to Combat Child Marriage
- The Connection Between Population & Emissions
- Understanding Reasons for Non-Use of Contraception
- Flowchart about overpopulation’s impact on the Earth and people
Soap Operas for Social Change to Prevent HIV/AIDS: Published in 2005, this 74-page guide is designed to be used by journalists and media personnel to plan and execute the production and broadcast of Sabido-style entertainment-education serial dramas for HIV/AIDS prevention. English PDF | French PDF | Spanish PDF
Using the Media to Achieve Reproductive Health and Gender Equity: As a companion piece to Soap Operas for Social Change to Prevent HIV/AIDS, PMC developed a manual documenting best practices in the application of the Sabido methodology of behavior change via entertainment-education. English PDF
Current World Population
Net Growth During Your Visit