OVER Book Give Away Sweepstakes Rules
Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. No purchase is necessary to enter this sweepstakes.
2. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning.
3. Prize: a copy of Overdevelopment, Overpopulation, Overshoot. Cash value of prize is $50.
4. Consumer Disclosure: The odds of winning a prize is based upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Sponsor: Population Media Center (PMC). Business address is 30 Kimball Avenue, Suite 302, South Burlington, VT 05403.
6. Sweepstakes Period: Starts 12:01 a.m. December 21, 2018, and ends on January 14, 2015 at 5 p.m. EST.
7. Eligibility: PMC employees, officers, governors, agents, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. To qualify for the Sweepstakes, entrant must live in the US and be at least 18 years of age. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of PMC. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
8. Entries: Each form submitted from a unique IP address at https://info.populationmedia.org/overbook-giveaway constitutes an entry in the sweepstakes. PMC is not responsible for late or incomplete entries.
9. Prize drawing: A random drawing will be conducted on January 15, 2019 at 10am EST. Winner will be notified via email. If winner does not respond to attempts to contact within 72 hours of notification, winner will be disqualified and another winner will be randomly selected.
10. Liability/General Rules: PMC is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees to hold PMC harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. PMC and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. PMC reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and redemption of a prize. Except where prohibited by law, by providing their contact information and entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to receive occasional promotional emails or mailings from PMC. Entrants may be removed from PMC’s contact list at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by the Official Rules.
11. Publicity Authorization: The winner agrees to permit PMC to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other PMC materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
Current World Population
Net Growth During Your Visit