The Director of New Business Development works hand-in-hand with country teams, program managers, the New Business Development team, and the fundraising team to design impactful programming that are funded by institutional donors who believe in PMC’s work.
HER FAVORITE PART OF WORKING AT PMC
The passionate people, the celebration and power of stories.
- Occidental College, Environmental Biology
- American University, Masters, International Development Management
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Nonprofit Management Certificate
- Leading Positive Change through Appreciative Inquiry Certificate
OUT OF OFFICE
In her spare time, Sarah runs a small, feminist consulting collaborative of nonprofit professionals providing facilitative support to nonprofits around the world. She is deeply involved in her local community, including being on various boards of local nonprofits and her county’s equity team. Her specialties include balancing being a twin mom, being an avid outdoorswoman, and being professionally dedicated to learning and striving for thriving communities.
FAVORITE BOOK, MOVIE, PODCAST, TV SHOW
Sarah is enjoying BBC’s Sex Education.