We’re thrilled to have you here. Sign up to receive #GETREEL updates. #GETREEL runs from September 12-October 24th.Use the materials below the form to reach out to others. If you need any assistance signing up or sharing the following resources – please contact PMC’s Paul Ugalde.
Share the different ways to donate:
- Online: https://www.populationmedia.org/donate-now/
- Text: Text “GIVE” to 802-992-1566 and follow the easy procedure
- Phone: Call us at (802) 985-8156 x200. We can answer your questions and process your donation directly over the phone.
- Check or money order: Make check payable to Population Media Center, Inc., and mail to Population Media Center, 30 Kimball Ave., Suite 302, South Burlington VT, 05403
Use videos to reach out to friends and colleagues:
- (5 minute overview about how PMC works on issues of women’s health and rights.)
- Help Her See It (A girl sees a different future for the first time. Runs 1.5 minutes.)
- Giver Her Allies (A young boy realizes girls should go to school too. Runs 1.5 minutes.)
- Power in Numbers (Coming soon! 1 minute story demonstrating how PMC can create communal self-efficacy to change the reality for women and girls.)
- Find the Truth (Coming soon! 1 minute vignette of the real reasons why many women don’t achieve reproductive self-determination.)
- Two Crises, One Solution (Coming soon! 1:30 minute video about how sustainability depends on realizing the rights of women and girls.)
- Nothing Is Impossible (Coming soon! 1 minute vignette showing the very real ways we can realize the rights of women and girls around the world.)
- East Los High Season One Sizzle Reel (2:40 minute teaser for PMC’s East Los High TV show that aired on Hulu in the US. Direct Link: http://www.populationmedia.org/projects/east-los-high/#season-one-sizzle)
Share specific stories of PMC impact:
Email templates for contacting others to donate to PMC:
Talking points for emails, phone calls, or meetings:
#GETREEL runs from September 12 – October 24, 2017. Each week features important elements to PMC’s work to empower women and girls. If a specific theme speaks to you or those in your network, please use it at any point during the campaign.
Sharable Postcards across social media or email (each weekly theme has 8 different postcards you can click to share):
PMC fact sheets to share or for talking points:
And lastly, here’s the Friday Scorecard! (We email this to every Volunteer each Friday.)